View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420x69 View Post
Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.
my advise to you, is to find a wife... though even that is unsafe given how many bros here boast to raw other ppl's wifes/gfs.

The best you can do under any circumstances is to be as safe as possible, wearing a CD, look out for signs of STD/infections.

If u suay u might even kenna STD sitting on public toilets..