View Single Post
Old 26-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
All are good frenchers except An Qi and Qi Qi. An Qi can french well with me. She always inspect condition of my mouth or teeth first. (But I dislike her always trying to give saliva to me) Qi Qi always try to please me and allows me to train her. So with her, I always get passionate frenching without much tongue fight! But sex with her is great because pussy is quite tight!
Bro, my apology, lol.
I had done the slavia thing to a few WLs and Anqi was one of them. The first WL who kenna from me was ex Shuang Shuang from 16W04 last year. During deep frenching, sometimes i did that to see the shock and exclamation from them. However, i only did that to certain WLs and it was situational. I must at least certain that the WL wont slap my face, haha.

She copied from me and did it to u probably for either of the reason as follows:
1. Want to be playful with u and to gain more intimacy
2. Try to discourage u from frenching and not offending u.

For your case, it is highly Pointer No. 1, lol