View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Let be realistic here

They won’t be challenging for the title next year... as much as I wish it will... it won’t be happening

In fact I do think our baby face manager won’t even last through the whole season and will get sack mid way...
Next season? Not for another 3 seasons at least. Still much trouble behind the scenes. Solskjaer given only 100M for transfers (he needs to sell to raise funds), the tech director job still not defined, Woodward's piss poor transfer dealings, etc, etc.

https://global.espn.com/football/blo...et-this-summer

All the details above.

And yes, they are already putting the nails in Solskjaer's managerial coffin with their current shenanigans.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result