View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Not much updates here so did some research and went on my own.
Visited Lolita's as quite lazy to travel far before my flight. Outside was about 5-6 ladies. Picked the most pleasant looking and off I went.

Lady I picked was Ma. She claims she's 35 and definitely don't look like. I would say late 20s, 31-32 max. Solid C cups with a tattoo above her left boob. Quite a turn on for me. Rate her a 7/10.

Started off with an aggressive catbath from the nipples and torso. Followed by wet licking of the balls. After a good 5 mins she started to devour my sick.

Alternating between the licking of the shaft, the head and deep throat. She brought my hand to press down her head while she bobbed up and down. After a while I started to take control and mouth fucked her. Managed to get to unbuckle her bra and fondle with her boobs. Went on for a good 10-15 mins. When I was reaching climax, repositioned myself and she took the cue - using a wet tissue she poked her finger on my asshole and boy, having a cold finger poking your asshole while cumming makes it one of the best feeling ever. Came a lot into her mouth and she had difficulty taking it in.

Overall a 800b well spent. The blowjob was good with strong suction and loud sounds. As it was empty (Lolita's is only a sofa with a curtain), we could do it even louder. Will definitely return when I head back to BKK in the future.