View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gtren87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah that's fucked up bro. Sorry to hear about your exp. Pls do share what this place is so that we can avoid. What is NDR ah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsh93636892 View Post
Hi bros, recently I been to a new MP near my house as my regular MP was full. I went in and the Recep persuaded me to take the P massage at $88. I never had this situation when I always frequent my regular MP which does not have this P masssge thingy and the price for their masssge is $50 per hour. However, I kept insisting of paying the normal massage and in the end paid $55 for an hour at this place. Knn the Recep assigned me to a room on the first floor and it's sibei noisy as the partition not done up properly. Asked for a room upstairs and the guess what the Recep replied me, she said because I took the normal massage she can't give me a room upstairs and asked me to pay $33 more then I can go up. I was very mad about it and I did not want to create a scene so just lan lan go back to the room next to the counter on the 1st floor.

10 mins into the massage, the ML persuaded me to add $33 more for a more complete massage as it covers my butt and tights area. She said the normal $55 massage only covers my back and legs. I rejected her kindly and told her will try next time. 5 mins later, she asked me again. She even told me if I never take P massage, the boss and Recep will keep looking at the window every 10 mins. This time I areadly quite frustrated, I told her fine I will just add extra $33 for P massage. So the P massage was basically just occasionally brushing your balls. And I can get even better teasing at my regular joint that DOES NOT have P massage on the menu. Asked me to turn around and popped the GQ, told me HJ $90 for roaming. I tried to bargain but she told me every customers pay this amount. I was like WTF. In the end settled at $80. But she do HJ is like using a towel to cover and do. Not shiok at all, then when ppl walked past she will stop then continue again, my didi went soft becsuse of that. The roaming part even more funny, tried to roam underneath her shirt, she blocked me say only can touch outside her shirt and say boss can see through the window. KNN. in the end cannot cum because she damn scared. Then when I about to leave, she asked me to pay $80. Knn never cum also must pay full amount. I just threw it to her bloody face. I will not fall into such gimmicks again. Total damage is $88+$80 which is $168. I will never step into any shops that have the bloody $88 P massage on the menu ever again.