View Single Post
Old 15-01-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally posted by SingViet
Until recently, a few of us bros who have vietnamese wives are still discussing about some problems we faced, until it started to dirft to the JC gals topic. I have asked bros to share their experience and it should be all sided.
Sorry bro, don't mean to drift to JC gals topic... its just that becoz i know my viet gf in JC. I am in two minds of whether this relationship is worth continuing, so i come here to seek advice and search for anwer.

I see that most bro with viet wife/gf faces problems with them asking to send $ back for this and that... Anyway from the day i know her, i already keep telling her that i am not a rich person and can only afford minimum things for her. I also tell her i save like crazy just to go vietnam to see her. Hope she is not after my $ afterall...i think i need to continue educating my gf about $.

Alot bro are saying that viet gal think of their parents/family before their husband/bf. Is it reallly true or just stereotyping? Will the new generation viet gal be different in their thinking?

3 reasons makes me wonder if she put me 1st before her family.

1) Because when i visited my gf for 8 days, she tell her family she goes Dalat with friends but infact she accompany me throughout my stay in HCM. She also bribed her younger sister to tell lies to her parents by lending her the motorcycle.

2) When i know my gf, she dun know English at all. But when i told her that she need to learn english to communicate with me, she took up english class 3 times a week. Now we are able to chat thru msn (cheapest way of keeping in touch) and speak mixture of english and viet.

3) 1st 3 days in Vietnam, i have been having lots of fun and spending alot with my buddies, when they return to Sillypore, my gf tries to save money for me by bringing me to cheaper eating house, bargaining for me when i buy things, looking for cheaper hotel for me...etc