View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
look see....

Thanks for the sharing, I watch liao, but mainly skip and fast forward to get the gist of it.
I love the ending part, just stand in the opposite shoe and empathy with their situation. More or less similar to what I view it, treat other as how you like to be treated.

Certainly the Youtube main character and his vietnamese wife have a very big age gap, which definitely will had problem, such as male pass away in about estimate 20 year time? Because the main character was in his 50s while the Vietnamese in her 20s.
20 year will later she will be in her 40s and her husband by then 70s(most likely 85% pass away liao)
That will be another story, which maybe she might remarried? Or carrying living in China as it is, after all 20+year of adaptation will surely make her understand Chinese, able to find job, maybe even have inheritance from her husband etc....

Mostly in that kind of scenario, the pre-condition is the Male must have certain financial power, at least middle-income level, in-order to have higher %.

Nonetheless, it go back to the same "root" , when the whole World are against you, all you need is stand firm and stay by her/him side, only survive through hardship, result will bear fruit.