View Single Post
Old 28-09-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Gold Coast Australia Strip Club

Hi fellow bros, cant seem to find any other thread on this, so decided to post a new one to help other bros. here's a FR on the so called 'best strip club in gold coast'

As its my first time here in Gold Coast, i decided to try a strip club right by my hotel, wondering if there is any action to be had here. Girls here are all local. But after flying 7hrs to get here... must go for local.

Cover charge is $35 on a friday night. Ordered a drink and took a seat right in front of the main stage for best view... (free seating in main hall)

After a while, spotted a girl that i sorta liked, tipped her $5 and i got a titty shake on my face. I saw someone else tip $6 and got nothing. Apparently here, you must make the girls 'work' for their tips. Girls are super friendly all around and if you're not comfortable with strangers, definitely go get a 'private room' or go to the 'VIP Area' ($55 charge).

After asking around, i found out that at a strip club, on top of the pole dancing shows you get to watch, you can ask ANY girl(s) you like to do a Private Lap Dance, paid in blocks of 15mins - AUD$100 (it gets cheaper the longer you hire the girl for). During the dance, the girl will be entirely naked, panties off, and she will proceed to give you a 'proper' lap dance, complete with dry humping etc. As for the rules, touching is ok EXCEPT on the vagina and the area immediately around it. mouth-to-mouth is also not allowed, so no kissing (except on cheek). Other than that, you're free to fondle and caress every part of the girl's body...

Decided to try out a lap dance since i already came all this way, and i picked a pretty and cute girl nicknamed 'Dallas'. She just started working 4 months ago and is apparently in year 2 of university, studying psychology, and she's working at a strip joint to pay for her education... Overall, lap dance was great. Dallas was chatty and smiley all the way, making sure i was comfortable and enjoying the experience... No additional tips necessary, once the session is over we hugged and bid our farewells. So without further ado, here's the FR:

Place: Hollywood Showgirls

Girl: Dallas
Height: ~165cm
Weight: ~55kg
Race: White Australian

Looks: 8/10 (sweet innocent look)
Boobs: C-Cup Natural
Pussy: Short pink lips, pierced (hidden until she spreads her legs)
Body: 8.5/10
Lap Dance: 9/10

Damage: AUD$100/15mins + $35 Cover charge

TLDR: Entered a strip club... Many good looking girls, all types to suit your taste. Private Strip Dance is done while girl is completely nude. A lot of teasing, but no happy ending. Expensive, but worth the experience. Stick to brothels for the full sexperience. If i have time to visit one, will write an FR about it for sure...