View Single Post
Old 13-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Thanks. I was thinking if the same thing. Just go quietly but may be difficult to be stealth with the gf lugging along a suitcase.

In Bangkok it’s a mixed bag. Some hotels insist on registering the visitor, even asking to keep the visitor IC. I know it’s for our sake. They will call us to check if everything is ok before releasing the IC to the guest. Then there ar hotels which nag grudgingly and give you all sorts of warnings, even wanting to charge extra. And of course there are hotels that don’t care.

So I’m just wondering what it’s like in Batam. Don’t want to be caught in a situation like in Malaysia where you can be jailed for close proximity with an unmarried Muslim woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmchiong View Post
just check in with your own first. after you get the key you can take you gf up stair. they will never ask you anything. because in batam they dont care who come to your room unlike singapore if friend want to go to your room have to report first to the receiption.