View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I didn't pick on you but your master . You choose to confront without any substance. After failing to win argument , you resort to associating all your enemy together and now starting to play victim by claiming you are being attack. I don't even fuck Thai and can't be bothered with your feud in whatever 666.
You only make accusation with nothing to substantiate . Why don't you just publish the list as you claimed or are you making false claim just to justify your lack of argument
The forum is in this state today due to people like you and your master . Who doesn't know he needs to resort to gaining an influence in the forum for personal gain
I never saw the raw list eh. baotohk, any idea wat does the list contained? I never stepped in any thai house b4, let alone fuck the thai.