Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
But same for pubs and KTV since it's considered a very high risk business area with potential for superspreader:

Prof Teo said that since these activities take place in enclosed spaces, crowded settings and with exposure to close contacts for a long duration, they are considered very high risk and should not be permitted regardless of the phases.

Source: Straitstime

But still I have to scratch my head about Spa opening in June this year, that doesn't really seem consistent to me. If you go now to some Spa, the ML don't have facemask anymore inside some shop and they don't seem to change sheets regularly, especially where the head lies (face down)
That professor is just completely useless piece of shit, now then start talking. Now all of a sudden he becomes a expert in virus control. Useless shit.

And why we are open to Wuhan for incoming flights when the virus hit them.

This govt is completely useless.

If i were a pub owner and force to close down my business due to this incompetence govt while other countries able to achieve more than Singapore. I freaking vote these bastards out of the govt.

Last edited by Muhahaha; 23-10-2020 at 12:22 PM.