Thread: Latest update
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
I couldn’t understand why spa are allowed to open by Geylang not.. why can’t the OKT bring this point up to the agency that regulate them
Because officially, spa is not like Geylang. You go to spa for massage, and the close proximity is somewhat similar to hairdresser, which is allowed to operate as well. But for GL you do much more than that! See the diff?

I know the argument goes that all kind of monkey biz also happen in spa, but that is why authorities do draw a line ... those spa that are "too much" like doing BJ/FJ, will get raided and closed down, like what is happening now. Enforcement has been stepped up.