View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Just had my first try earlier today of the recently hyped Mei Li from house 16WH06 and was super sextified.

First impression: As mentioned by bro MrBigBadBird, Mei Li is one of those MILF type WLs but does not give that auntie feel to me. Face and skin are very fair with C cup boobs and perky butt. Not very tall at slightly more than 1.5m. Has tattoos on her left arm and on her belly. She wore blue contact lenses that gave her a more slutty look.

Shower service: This is her first selling point. Aside from the sensual hand rub on my cock from behind me, she also gave catbath on my back. There was also AR given while I stood against the bathroom wall. BBBJ was also provided with the right licks and suction followed by a boob job where she used her big boobs to stimulate my cock in between them.

After shower service: This is her second selling point which I experienced for the first time. Normally WLs would require us cheongsters to lie down on the bed for them to start their SOP catbath. Not for Mei Li. The sexcitement continued right after we dried ourselves. With both of us standing, she frenched me before sucking my nipples while slowly rubbing my cock. She proceeded to catbath my chest and moved downwards to suck my cock again.

On bed service: The action continued with her asking me to sit down on the edge of the bed. She then went on with her catbath and BBBJ routine until she lifted up my legs and licked my balls instead. After that, she gave yet another AR with deep thrusts of her tongue into my a-hole.

Being the sex machine that she is, she asked me to move to the centre of the bed. More catbath followed, this time she licked my armpit and sucked my pinky fingers. She also introduced me to a new BBBJ position where I first lied down, lifted up my butt and then put my butt on her thighs while she was kneeling down. Really lots of new pattern she gave me which I never tried before...

FJ: With all the patterns that were more than badminton, I couldn't take it anymore and requested to bonk her there and then. After putting on the condom, I asked for doggy position just to get a good feel of her perky butt. She gladly obliged and was I very thankful to her. Getting my cock inserted into her tight pussy was one thing. Being able to squeeze her meaty butt was another. I thrusted into her as many times as I could but with all the earlier sexcitement, my cock couldn't last long that it released all my cum into the condom. She also enjoyed the feeling of my cock cumming non-stop inside her.

Overall: Mei Li is a classic case of hidden treasure that is only recently uncovered by a few brave explorers. She told me she has been working for 6 months without much earnings until the recent FRs gave her some higher profile. She truly deserves some support for her good attitude and excellent service.
Glad you enjoyed her bro.
There are many good newbies to explore nowadays; I’ve many on the outstanding list to try.
And some ‘newbies’ left after a few months due to extremely poor biz, maybe due to no FR on such hidden gems.
Hence I’ll release FRs soon after I try.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪