View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Most likely Mei Li and I got along well that day.

I also had not so good experiences with WLs who are supposed to be gems, such as Happy 1820. Guess it really depends on the girl's mood and preference.

If you want a guaranteed satisfaction experience, you can give Angel 1654A a try. She is a thoroughly professional girl who gives her best every time, but she can be very difficult to get without advanced booking. Note that Angel does not have big boobs though.
My experience with Mei Li quite similar to yours
A wide repertoire of awesome services, passionate FJ with multiple positions which is comparable to her housemate Xiao Yun.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪