View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Most likely Mei Li and I got along well that day.

I also had not so good experiences with WLs who are supposed to be gems, such as Happy 1820. Guess it really depends on the girl's mood and preference.

If you want a guaranteed satisfaction experience, you can give Angel 1654A a try. She is a thoroughly professional girl who gives her best every time, but she can be very difficult to get without advanced booking. Note that Angel does not have big boobs though.
i have not tried Mei Li before but have seen your previous FRs before. can definitely vouch that your FRs are always factual and fair, not those fake exaggerated ones.

chemistry plays a impt part in the overall satisaction of our sessions. I have also encountered gals with many positive FRs, but gave me a dismay session.

there are also those gals with very little/some negative FRs, but became my fave regular