View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post
bros i tell you a hack, small hack nia, but some place pmassage +28,38 on top of 50 but say pmassage nia, but 2nd time 3rd time is hj liao

must same massuese la.. she comfort with u liao, become hj, u hint hint lor your 'head' need some 'an mo' lol

3rd time u go should can hold backside already

some places i go the ml know me long liao like 3-4 time go book herby name type, know i massage lower back first (ease my old man pain haha) about 15-20 mins, then is massage backside and hdly alredy, then turn around hj and i tell her 'mo shuang er yi' her butt lol

depends la, some place pmssage 28 nia, some is 38.. see lor u want save how much hahah

so u find some place near where u like, with ml u think ok, then u go find her 1-2 time should be can already.. not say govery often also, they just remb u can liao, i mostly go after fldome1 booking then need some massage for after fuck muscle suan lol

btw, i not handsom or fit (40+ liao haha), just maybe jokertalking with them nia sometimes during massage..
Bro

Can FL dom 1 girls masssge well? I totally agree with you. So far I went to a few good places to have good and power massage. After a while, quite easy to get HJ. Usually I start off by saying groin very tired. Then let them massage the groin around. After that, if standing tall, then give out some shiok moan. Slowly 1-2 times the lady will know. Of course a lot do it but hush hush one. Later on see whether you want to move to the next step to fondle her boobs and dig her pussy. But slowly one step at a time. Don’t rush and frighten them. Most of the time I slowly caress their boobs and then tune their nipple gently. Then I may potentially strip their bra (need a lot of skill and do it in 1 hand). Slowly may want to caress their ass and slowly rub their pussy. When it is moist on the outside, then slowly move in to rub and then finger and dig gently. Cannot rush one la. Don’t start off by digging aggressively. Lol

After a couple of visits, I made the girl lie on the massage bed and finish them off. Lol! Tried on many girls and most didn’t escape....ML usually have tighter pussy and had lesser partners so more engaging and shiok. Martin road got 2 Big boobs milf (1 returned home). Their pussies are drenching wet. Take some effort but nothing is impossible

Enjoy!!!!