Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Raybender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu911 View Post
Last week i find one of my regular girls there to do overnight. Wechat her 10pm i will leave house. Will reach in time. At 2nd link there going chop passport already she wechat me say she got overnight already. The next day i go find her, walao eh, the carrot head buy her apple watch. Really spoil market to the max. Now i penetrate her she say must put on condom. No condom she dont want do leh. Ask me go find other girls. Walao eh, the price go up, the service never go up. Jialat lah. Then i ask her the carrot head u got let him put on condom meh. She say none of my business, he buy me so many things, u buy for me what? I say i come here fuck u, come here happy, not come her buy things. She ask me fuck off, nxt time dont find me.

Please lah all the bros here: dont spoil market leh. Buy iphone and all the expensive gifts, she use the iphone u buy video call with other guys u also lan lan. U also dua lanpa. Use your brain leh u all. End up they go back vietnam give the vietnam guys there fuck for free u all also dont know.
Aiyo bro u rant here also most of the guys that did it wont see a, their money let them be. Anyway really salute u to do raw, if me I scared cause aids la.. My advice is you can try to go further places from Jb centre as the girls further are less spoiled imo, like recently I've been visiting Austin stables and quite happy with the service there, on occasion after daty the girls almost let me raw them but I put on condom at the end, just testing waters haha