View Single Post
Old 14-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Triple Dosage of Orgasms

Triple Dosage of Intense Orgasms

WL Name - Mi Na
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 26 years young
Height - 1.66m (barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout RD House # 15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2013. Has prior experience in Sauna in Fosan.

Looks - 7.5/10

She has sharp facial features and resembles the famous Chinese super-star, Gong Li to a certain extent (prolly up to 20% max). She has double eyelid eyes and sharp, narrow & high bridge nose. She has black and long straight tress. She has fair and smooth facial complexion. She looks womanly, chio, sexy and can pass off as a high class KTV hostess if she dressed appropriately.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is voluptuous, tally and has a wide womanly hip ... Her butts are very fleshy and perky which made her a perfect candidate for doggy bonking. Her body complexion is superbly smooth and fair. Points deducted for her protruding tummy which was more obvious when she set or bent down. Her tummy looks alright with the bra top and micro-mini denim shorts when she stood up. She claimed that she only wear micro mini shorts for work ... She needs to begin to watch her diet if she wanna continue wearing mid riff outfit ...

Tits - 8.0/10

Amazingly looking gravity defying frontal assets which are full C cups with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples ... Her areolas are about the size of 50 cts coin. I groped, caressed, licked and sucked her priceless assets like a deprived child ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She was awesome and sportingly game to have had an intense erotical romp with me on the bed before we proceeded to shower ... We enjoyed discovering each other erotic parts of our anatomies. We frenched passionately as the process ensued ... Shiokalicious lah!

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a soapy and sensuous body2body stimulation from my back to my front ... She also used her ass crack to slide along the length of my penis and I groped and caressed her amazing tits from behind ... The feeling was helluva shiok ... We frenched passionately and engagingly again before we proceeded to towel dry ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

She gave me a tits massage from my back to my front upper torso ... She also licked all over my body ... She concentrated alot on my nipples ...

AR - 7.7/10

She performed AR whilst I proned on my stomach ... This method getting uncommon in GL these days ... She used licking method and no hand action was employed on my dick but she would caress my butts simultaneously ... Nonetheless, her licking of my ass-crack & -hole was damn shiok!

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging ... Our eyes were half closed while we engaged our tongue naturally and locked in position ... We enjoyed frenching each other ... Yummilicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ ... It was a rather stimulating and wet BBBJ ... She applied subtle hand action on my penis ... It would be great if she would also lick my penis shaft, scrotum and perineum ... Her BBBJ skill lose up to my regular WLs a notch ... We then switched to 69 position ... I must say she has attractive looking pinkiest red pussy with sparsely populated pubic hair ... Yummilicious!

FJ - 7.7/10

We adopted several sex positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both frontal & reverse fashions), scissor style and I ejaculated my load in missionary position ... She was excellent as she was very proactive during the coitus as if she was enjoying the love-making with her real lover ... I received my ömph feel in the process ... it was analogous to a triple dosage of intense orgasms ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Very accommodative, passionate and friendly ... Most importantly, she aimed to please ...

RTF - Yes ... Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: