View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.
That ass waxing position seems interesting.