View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of
Re: Can you stop as a chiongster?

There are 2 sides each of "try" or "don't try"

If u go chiong, need to pay money, you may need the money for stuff that u or your family needed, either now, or in future.
Another view is that, you chiong before, so you not so surprised by the attraction and maybe more "immune" to play other pussy once u stop to chiong.

If u don't chiong, you are not losing out alot in "life experience". Thrills? Find hobby lo. Also same as above but reverse logic, if u never chiong, you MAYBE more susceptible to/less resistant to resist a massage lady or freelancer when u collect CPF age.

I chiong many years liao, always solo, don't want to stop, coz shiok. Money also spend but regret is too late. I don't think I will stop, maybe reduce, but the "pull" is always around. If u willing to pay sure got pussy to play.

Maybe I am weak willed, each person is different, maybe u go chiong 1 time and never continue? Or u start your path to be pussy hunter?