View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can you stop as a chiongster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermogend2 View Post
I have been with one women my entire life and we plan to get married next year.
To be honest, her looks are average, but apart from that, she is a wifey-material.

But recently, as it’s about to get more real, my mind start to wander.
I feel like trying ‘outside’ food before sealing the contract.

I don’t want to be addicted after we get married.

Am I wrong in feeling the need to satisfy the urge and listen to the devil inside me?

Any bros mind sharing their experience regarding this?
In my case i have no regrets. I started when i was single. Going to pinay pubs. Drinks were not as expensive as now. However salary also was lesser but i used to stick to a monthly budget. If i went overboard in a week then the rest of the month i stayed home so as not to blow my budget.
When i got engaged, i thought that i will have one final blast and partied at most of the happening pinay joints at that time.

Then after marriage, life was ok for about 3 months before my wife started making it hell for me. We had nothing in common and we were fighting so much that sex was completely off the table. That went on for 3 years before i decided enough was enough and went back to the pinay scene. For me it is just physical. I go to get some physical intimacy lacking at home. There is no emotional connection. I guess that part of me is now dead.

Only emotional connections i made happened at work, first one ironically was a pinay, a coworker from another department who i met during a conference. But i never took it further than a friendship. Finally she left singapore and relocated to US. I do regret not taking it further with her.

Second one was another colleague who i worked closely with. She had a fiance but due to the nature of our job quickly became very close to me. I knew the right decision was to distance myself from her. Wished her the best for her wedding as she quit her job to move overseas with her husband. No regrets there.

Nowadays i dont feel the drive to get physical. Probably the fact that pinay scene is not what it once was, is also a factor.

My advise to you is to experience whatever it is that is your scene- massage parlour, ktv, pub etc. but just think of it as a once in a lifetime experience, so that down the line you dont have regrets that you missed it in your life. Just keep it physical, safe, and within budget. Dont get emotionally involved. If you have a happy married life with a loving wife, you will realise that you will never get that emotional satisfaction from a paid GF.