View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Haha I go siam diu ktv with colleagues, once you open up to your colleagues you will find out that they are naughty as you are and can go together to share the cost. So far siam diu more ex than ktv and both no chance of getting laid. Sounds like your friends all 'seem' successful and those are the guys the girls want. I know the jealous feel especially if the girlfriends are hot. Learn from the guys lol. Ya I know the different wavelength because the girls and guys got each other and talking about settle down baby and stuff.

If you go overseas alone chances are you might be very lonely there, I done that. I missed the FLS in Singapore during that time. Have a try maybe it will turn out good for you. Just don't have the expectation to find some girlfriend there.

Ya the art of courting is nonsense. You can ignore it.

Why are you burnt? Haha all guys get burnt. Me too. Ghosting by girls. Share your burnt stories.

Rent a hot girlfriend telling your couple friends you both are friends only next time if need to hang out together with them again and you don't want to feel like 3rd 5th 7th wheel. But you and the girlfriend you rent act like sweet couple to make the other girls and guys jealous. This money need to spend one. Sometimes for breakthrough.
Haha my colleagues mostly females. My male colleagues are all pretty high fliers as well, so they don't venture these places as well.

Haha, hard to learn when its really down to genetics for me. Yea that's why.

Haha, I'm already pretty lonely here anyway, well except for my long suffering parents haha! Yea will go with an open mind.

Haha! One of the worst burnt story on top of my head is this girl faking that she received a phone call from her friend, then saying that she needs to leave half way, we were suppose to get drinks after dinner. Of course, this is not before she ordered and ate to her hearts content. We were eating hotpot by the way haha. I was ghosted immediately when she left in a cab. The bill was close to 200 bucks, and though we agreed to go Dutch, she ghosted me le :'D

Nah, I don't set out to make my friends jealous or whatever.