View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
Haha my colleagues mostly females. My male colleagues are all pretty high fliers as well, so they don't venture these places as well.

Haha, hard to learn when its really down to genetics for me. Yea that's why.

Haha, I'm already pretty lonely here anyway, well except for my long suffering parents haha! Yea will go with an open mind.

Haha! One of the worst burnt story on top of my head is this girl faking that she received a phone call from her friend, then saying that she needs to leave half way, we were suppose to get drinks after dinner. Of course, this is not before she ordered and ate to her hearts content. We were eating hotpot by the way haha. I was ghosted immediately when she left in a cab. The bill was close to 200 bucks, and though we agreed to go Dutch, she ghosted me le :'D

Nah, I don't set out to make my friends jealous or whatever.

Sorry to hear that the girl ghosted you this way, she probably can't bring herself to tell you she not interested. And I think usually the guy should, if possible must not suggest to go Dutch on first date. Girls will lose interest if a guy suggest to go Dutch on first date, unless the girl herself suggested Dutch then OK. Glad you seen through her real colour, don't sad bro I here for you listening ears haha, If you need lol. Bad go away, something else maybe good will come.

I am very generous with girls on first few dates, like investment, if one or 2 dates later I feel that the girl is not interested and out for free meal I will kick them away. Most girls are not out to cheat meals. Except for some pretty girls and lazy free loader.

If you are lonely I think you haven't found something that you like to do yet.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 26-09-2020 at 01:06 PM.