View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

[/QUOTE]Sorry to hear that the girl ghosted you this way, she probably can't bring herself to tell you she not interested. And I think usually the guy should, if possible must not suggest to go Dutch on first date. Girls will lose interest if a guy suggest to go Dutch on first date, unless the girl herself suggested Dutch then OK. Glad you seen through her real colour, don't sad bro I here for you listening ears haha, If you need lol. Bad go away, something else maybe good will come.

I am very generous with girls on first few dates, like investment, if one or 2 dates later I feel that the girl is not interested and out for free meal I will kick them away. Most girls are not out to cheat meals. Except for some pretty girls and lazy free loader.

If you are lonely I think you haven't found something that you like to do yet. Recently I was playing a game with international gamers girls and boys from Canada USA Australia UK asean Korea Japan etc. The game is so fun I felt like I am in my childhood again. I I had a lot of things to do to fight the war in the game and prevent attack. Upgrade and invade others. I forgotten about sex and loneliness.[/QUOTE]

Yea she suggested going Dutch, I usually pay for the first date anyway.

Haha well, at least you have the 1 - 2 dates later. Mine don't usually make it past the first date. Well so... may be the problem is me (: haha

Thanks for the invite. I don't usually play computer games. I usually exercise in my free time instead haha. Computer games doesn't really interest me, thanks though! Appreciate your advices!