View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
That's why sian Bro. Not sure why i even get together with someone from Church. Back then younger never think too much get girlfriend already happy
Before marriage still can change gf. The years together will be holding you back from leaving her but think of the years remaining in your life... which number is greater?

To her, pre-marital sex is a sin. It is idealistic for her to think everything will be fine after marriage. She may not even like sex as you are likely to be an inexperienced lover. There is also a warning sign as she places her religion above you and you are unlikely to be a Christian. Quite easy to meet another guy who places religion first in Church. Will your current sacrifices really lead to marriage? Your children will also all be Christians. Can accept?

Nothing wrong with her religion but if you don't hold the same views, there will be multiple clashes coming up in future.