View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you sound like you need a psychiatrist...everyone different, humans are known to rationalise things for their own benefit, guys can murder others and rationalise as a form of self defense, others kill accidently and be haunted for rest of their lives.
Ask these questions without knowing the exact situation or the mental state of a person answering is pointless..for me if i need to "cheat" then its a sign im in the wrong relationship and id rather be free and SINGLE to do as i please than be in a restricted and "fake" relationship, PS if you think you are a "nice" boyfriend, then tell you gf what you do, see how "nice" she thinks you are
Lol, I am a nice boyfriend and I have my own sexcapades.
If I need psych help, I'll probably not be able to even survive the current relationship.
Thanks for replying anyway, you sound like a troublesome person.