View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Cherrypink4940,

the fact that you have 2 kids is even more reason for you to get your life on track. It is not easy and I can understand how life can go down spiral from here... losing a job, depleted savings and a wife leaving you. I havent experienced the 1st two but i know how it feels like for wife to leave bcos I am a divorcee too.

dont give up. dont stop fighting for survival, get whatever is out there. i agree with earlier bro suggesting being a private hire driver. easily $3k net at the least. So, focus on bringing the bacon home and paying the bills.

Life often throws curveballs at you. You have to stand up and make yourself count. I feel you as I have suicidal thoughts too bcos I had a very complicated past and was unable to find help from anyone. I actually got a lot from this forum when i started a thread to talk about my problems and finding closures. But ultimately, only you can solve your own problems

Soldier on dude!

Last edited by seowlang; 26-04-2019 at 12:08 PM.