View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with uncircumsized penis (cannot retract foreskin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephaser97 View Post
Hello, for those uncircumsized bros that foreskin cannot retract behind the head when having sex, is it really that bad? Do you guys always use condoms when having sex so to prevent paraphimosis (foreskin stuck behind the head)?

I know circumsized is always better, I just wanna hear any experiences from bros that are uncircumsized and have difficulty retracting your foreskin back. Must be very careful when raw? Or use condom always?
This is a weird question - why would you say circumsized is always better. They are even huge differences between "natural" penises and between circumsized penises. People have different tastes and likes, forget the cultural or religious layer in this for a moment.

Now the only issue with uncircumsized is - you need to be more careful with keeping it clean properly and it can be an issue if you cannot retract your foreskin, but it doesnt have to be. This often happens if boys as children are not supervised properly to shower their penises properly including pulling down the foreskin as. But If you dont feel any pain, not much of an issue, for BJs... maybe? You can practice to ease in - like stretching, take a hot bath, soak, gently stretch... repeat every day. if it doesnt help, you can always still consider circumcision or at least correction. All doors are open.

Normally this discussion should not at all be relevant to whether you go in raw or with a condom.