View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
Bro Sam, I think is quite common for viet KTV girls to act in this way. Their intention is to chop as many "robert" as possible within their few months stay in Singapore. Recently I also encountered one at K2 and she even cried in my room two times due to relationship issues. I need to pull the brake after that since I already achieved what I wanted. We went to hotel a few times due to she is hot and very good in KCing.. lolzz
Viet KTV girl can never be girlfriend. They can only be someone who can release our stress and urged. So chiong with our eyes open and heart close.
Ya it’s very common but some bros don’t know where to draw the line. Just because they believe that their own girl is different from the others. Some of the cases are really extreme. And we aren’t 100% certain but one of them might be HIV positive since a bro claimed that his friend got it after bonking the girl