View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Went for dinner appointment with supplier till late 11.... was feeling tired and having stiff shoulders after all those feasting and finger guessing game. So msg to XD to ask if she is available & luck shines all over me, reserve the free slot and Zooooommmmmmm off for my muscle relaxing massage cum enjoyment with XD late last night.

Fast forward.... Laid face-down on the massage bed, told XD to only concentrate massage on my neck and back shoulder to relief the stiffness and aching muscles.
After a good over 20 mins of solid high strength knurling to relief those stiffness & aching, I stop XD and sit up by the side of the bed.
We both already had our mutual understanding and no need GQ to be asked. I teared the paper underwear, the joy stick slowly protrude out of the paper covering while the 'pilot' reached out to the joy stick and begins to take over the control of the aeroplane's flight.

Pilot was busy with the flight control while my hands are kept busy too. I had my left knurling & squeezing the Headlight while my right continued to search underneath the panties for the fleshy butt to grope.
Pilot and I both took our time to enjoy our 30 mins plus of intimacy while my tongue are also busy licking.......

I better not described till very detail as these will certainly arouse the jealously & red-eye sickness of the Pig Head and Dog Head.
Unless you are really keen to know what are the happenings, then you PM me. Shall keep it from the knowledge of the Pig Head and Dog Head.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper