View Single Post
Old 16-05-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaChaNgPuTehMan View Post
Hey "Halogen", well to tell u the truth no one really knows whats going on in their minds and would suggest that u dont read to much into it.

If u feel like geting her out and have a ball of a time, just ask, dont be shy, cause u may be barfining her, but that dosn't mean that u can climb to bed with her.

The BF onlys allows the bar to realese her frm her days obligation (usually her drink quota), after that, its all up to u and her, to decide on what happens next.
If its sex u want, just tell her that...if the answer is "no" then re-concider paying the BF as its a lot of money (200 to 300, depeding on the bar)...she might, and i say might, ( dosn't happen often though), she might say "yes" just to get her drink quota fullfilled and after that, the excuses come hard and fast ..so b careful.

All The Beat Bro!!!

Oh, BTW, not all pinoy Pubs pratice Bar Fines.
Even for those that do, not all gals are game for it
BUt for the bar owners, they do like the concept of the BF, as its good $ for little or no comsuption of liqour, but the downside, not many gals will be left to entertain the other guest
Thank you for your inputs kachangputehman.

Maybe i should be more daring and straightforward in my approach. I only hinted to have 'more fun' outside of the pub and dare not get too touchy in the pub.

Actually, from what i feel, she does not really need a barfine to get any quota because she told me there is no quota at all in the pub. Even if there is really a quota, i somehow feel that she is not game for it, kind of like 'i don't really need to do anything more than drinking with customers to maintain a comfortable quota' mentality. I would describe her as looking very desirable but with this 'very hard to bed' type of feel. Very contradicting in some ways too, she dressed like she is fun and desperate for LDs but is apparently not, judging by how she delayed me from getting her another LD.

Nevertheless, I may try to take it slowly. Probably visiting her a few more times, become a regular before making the bold move. Does this work?

Now it sounds like a challenge.

Thanks anyway.