View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Cool Meeting Online Vietnamese

I subscribe to VietnamCupid.
Had fair shares of some up and downs....

I am just your ordinary Restaurant Waiter.
I am in my mid 20s.

I can't really sure if it consider my "first relationship" online with Vietnamese women who fly to Singapore to meet me and stay with my place(with elderly in the home).
Well, nothing happen, no night fantasy or dream come true. She sleep in the room with my aunt, I sleep my own room.
She pay rental to my aunt.

So our relationship kinda like just Friend.

Fast forward, I still remain contact with my first vietnamese friend(by the way , she a single mother who get Pregnant and throw away by our Local Brother[Whoever you are, I cursed you if you had a daughter in the future, your daughter also get pregnant and abandon by whoever fathered her)

Now I am communicating with my current Vietnamese lady. Who just want to marry anyone to come Singapore to work.
I shall skip boring conversation and lead to main point....

Due to my low salary, she say, If I don't mind her, she willing to work in the KTV for 2 year, during this 2 year, I shall not be like checking on her phone or whatever due to "KTV rules and regulation or whatever culture there is"

Well she claim that she a Virgin(only God know the Truth), which I dont really care.
Technically, she just estimate, if she work KTV , she might be able to earn at least 3k per month, which is twice my amount about 1.5-1.6k only.... hahaha
Technically, due to my low salary, we agreed that if we are okay with each other, she okay with sharing the rent about 700SGD per month or so?

I am checking online for any available room for rent at about that 400-700 price , in the scenario that we decided to get marry....

I will be flying to Vietnam to meet her Family and talk more about it.

What we confirm now is....
We will meet first, if we are okay with each other, we shall discuss more

Some of you might say that , 20s range is still early for Marriage or any other stuff, should focus on career or building money first...
But , I don't really see hope in getting a better job due to my "N-Level" cert only....
My siblings and cousins also getting married one by one... In the November, my own younger sister also getting married.... To certain extent, there "some hidden pressure" for me to find a girl to get marry as well.

My salary level, local Singapore definitely will not accept it. I give up on local Singaporean lady... So my only alternative is SEA. Especially Vietnam , since my first online "Psuedo relationship" is with a Vietnamese, so it carry some important place in my heart....

So right now all I can think is.... November meet first, meet her family, then we will had some serious talk about future.
Good things about the current situation , she okay with the fact that we can just sign paper to legalise the Marriage, as for Wedding, when we had the finances for it, then I must give her a Wedding Proposal with our future Children(who know how long it take) ...

Basically this just suit my style. I always wanted to find a Women who are willing to just ROM without any fanciful or grand wedding with tables invited to god know who the fuck they are Guest.
What I always want is , just a private dinner at some Buffet(maybe just rent for a 1 whole day) for Invited Guests only which basically just a casual way of informing, I am already Married.

Since there a Women who willing to just get ROM without any Wedding or trouble, it totally my style. YOLO!