View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

U should really go think deep and hard about it...

First thing what do u gain in this? From ur post u only have gain a Wife just in name... and? Prob some free fuck? U say this is not a scam marriage? But u allow her to go work ktv? And what if something happen to u along the way? All your cpf will goes to her? And what did u left ur family with?

You Wan go find gal marry? Go to Vietnam and tour around.. nowadays air tickets to Vietnam very cheap only

I not expert myself but from ur post I only see all cons and no gain to u at all

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers