View Single Post
Old 15-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Round 2 starts in the bathroom. Luckily it is big enough given both of us are considered bigger sized, went in together, once inside, she turned around and at this moment, I have the full frontal view of her. Her tits are not the standing firm type but it is something I can’t hold fully with my hands. Her bush is considered well trimmed, short trimmed pussy hair.

This view caused 2IC to harden abit, guess she noticed it. She pulled me towards her, and 2IC is now pressing hard against her. She planted her lips onto mine, and her hands auto-roamed to 2IC, stroking it sensually and slowly, and time to time brought her hand to play with the 2 bullets now far below. Not long after, 2IC is fully hardened. She led me with 2IC at full hardened mode into the shower area. There she turned on the tap, allowing the water to run on us. The first pour of water was cold, and slowly turned warm. We were already hugging and playing with each other where possible.

After some fondling here and there, she suddenly told me to turn and hands on the wall behind. I thought she was going to boob soap me, but no, not only that. She started with brushing her boobs against my back, slowly go downwards, and started her sensual stroking from behind. Somewhat similar to the commercial 海底捞月 for those who knows. Tried it before, did came to my mind, how the hell she knows this tactic. What comes next is even more arousing, she parted my ass like opening a durian, what comes next was heavenly. Tongue to my forbidden hole. I’m a fan of assrim, damn, she hit my gspot. Her tongue was busy lapping away, while I closed my eyes to enjoyed the moment.

Seems eternity had passed, she turned my body around which I automatically obliged to. 2IC is now exactly in her face, without any delay, she took it in and lick, suck and stroke it. After all these teasing, the end is near. Very soon, I let go of 2nd wave. All straight into her mouth. She doesn’t seems surprised, but instead she looked up while I looked down towards her. She continued sucking like she wanted to juice out everything. I told her no more le for now, she made an audible swallow sound cheekily. Yea, she swallowed the load. Letting go of 2IC from her mouth, while looking up, she sticked out her tongue to show it’s gone.

What a round 2 it was, she stood up, we continued with our bathe. She whispered into my ear, that’s for making her cum since don’t know when. We washed up clean, towelled up which is extra as it will come off soon again, we know it and headed back to bed. She had a TV where we enjoyed some movie while I get rested with her laying in my arm.