View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Fr for 2030 g14

Thin face with long hair and a fleshy curvy body with big enhanced but soft enough boobs, quite slim and a nice fleshy bum and thighs

She is hygiene conscious and no french, condom bj.

Her condom bj is good with lots of feel.

Her cowgirl is excellent.....very tight like got a wet hole gripping me dicky....feeling is great and her riding is gentle....i hate those wl that ride u like they want to slam your groin area into a pancake....g14 is the opposite, her riding is gentle and u will only feel the shoikness of her tightness until u cumming many many

Gfe is maybe 1 or 2 points only, NO cuddling after sex.

Attitude is friendly enough for me, just that he and behaviour....made me really feel like a customer and she is a sex service provider. U know what i mean ? , some wls can let u feel like boyfriend girlfriend or they like u or whatever good special feeling. But g14 is NOT like this, her attitude is like doing some housework as she excellently pumps your dick to climax

She is quite ok with my roaming of her boobs and ass. Pussy is a nono.