The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
I vividly remember one bro shared that hygiene is or was an issue with this Ruan Ruan, stated that the washroom was really horrible and she has bad breath - is that still true ?
I visited her for first time recently. A bro previously mentioned there were a lot of drain flies in the shower area... There were definitely some of them still there, but not as many as described, so maybe some efforts made to tackle the problem.

Think the bad breath problem might also still exist. She mostly kept her mouth a distance from my face, even faced away even when lying down and hugging, was wondering why... Then I caught a few whiffs of her breath every now and then.

But have to say her body, esp her delicious boobs, are worth RTM-ing for. Allowed me to tit-fuck too, although experience not as shiok as my previous experiences with others.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro and upz you with my humble points for your sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The washroom was clean

I did not smell any bad breath from her, even at close proximity.

I remembered these negative comments about her and was hesitant to visit her as well.

On the other hand, since she can survive so long with these lingering negative comments. There should be something about her that I ought to take a look.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for feedback too, upz you with my humble points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
I visited her for first time recently. A bro previously mentioned there were a lot of drain flies in the shower area... There were definitely some of them still there, but not as many as described, so maybe some efforts made to tackle the problem.

Think the bad breath problem might also still exist. She mostly kept her mouth a distance from my face, even faced away even when lying down and hugging, was wondering why... Then I caught a few whiffs of her breath every now and then.

But have to say her body, esp her delicious boobs, are worth RTM-ing for. Allowed me to tit-fuck too, although experience not as shiok as my previous experiences with others.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
When I see a relatively new account promoting a relatively unknown ML... take with a pinch of salt
Username also sound like hong kish...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7851 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Visited the F/G cup Nana and below my review.

Good
- Really is slim with 2 bouncy fucking gigantic natural boobs
- loved the long succulent nipples and are light brown in colour
- Great conversation and bath with you after the deed.

Bad
- Was given an address (3 digit Blk number) and when reached, then have another address which is double digit (Blk number) and was over 100m away.. took nearly 10mins looking for it.

- Went for $230 and okay with her asking to be paid up front and later realised she still with her underwear when doing the deed. Found out she’s having menses.. then I asked to zhut zhut and she said need to top up $50. So paid her since already in so deep.. Now come to think of it, since she on menses, she should have given me free zhut since she’s not fully nude, felt a bit kena ripped off.. but then again, the fucking gigantic melons are damn irresistible.

- Unable to get more out of her. Will try again another time..

Haha, I kena zapped multiple times saying I carrot head and big Robert. I spent my money and provide free updates for bro here, why so sour? My salary is over $1k per day so not an issue for me.

To each his own and if it’s within my means, I don’t mind doing it just for the adventure and trying for my own experience.
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post

I met her a handful of times and did not detect any bad breathe. That said she is still mindful not to speak into your face or kiss, so I think it might still exist as she is more aware of her body. But nothing is perfect in this world. Her strength is still her curvy figure and heavy melons. Just feeling them can shoot in no time. Definitely RTM material.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1