The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Another act by the AV. Seem like they are more interested on those ang pai.
The more popular the girl is, the higher chance she will get noticed by AV.

Anyway this is a stark reminder that if there is a ML you really like, no harm to go back to her many times just to support her. This scene is too unpredictable, don't wait till she goes back or disappears then regret not seeing her more.
Old Today, 12:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
The more popular the girl is, the higher chance she will get noticed by AV.

Anyway this is a stark reminder that if there is a ML you really like, no harm to go back to her many times just to support her. This scene is too unpredictable, don't wait till she goes back or disappears then regret not seeing her more.
Agree, like the Chinese saying - 及时行乐。有些人,一旦错过就不在。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another act by the AV. Seem like they are more interested on those ang pai.
Usually those who kena arrested by AV are reported by customers who cannot get what they wanted from them.

Not advisable for AP MLs to stay too long in Sg.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

wah siannn. kiki was one of the better ones around
Old Today, 12:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Usually those who kena arrested by AV are reported by customers who cannot get what they wanted from them.

I had advised many AP to work in spa instead. Earn lesser, less freedom and more tiring but much safer.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I told her to look at the reflection from her wardrobe mirror to see her own perky butt.
Agree with ya, her butt is quite firm and same for her thighs.

Looks like I need to visit the popular MLs more to avoid having regrets.
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post

Yeah but it could be many reasons. Neighbour's noticing something fishy, security vigilance, or even high ratings and MRs right here in sbf. No point speculating. But the girls came here they know the risks more than us.

Only way we can enjoy is just keep it transactional. You like her, just go a few more times to support her business, within your means. Buy an hour of happiness for $120. Lol
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I see the KL rates is only 220 ringgit (around sgd 65?) per 1hr session for the same thing u pay in sg... and there are rtc ml who go msia after sg stint and charge this rate, means they are ok to charge lower if they able to cover their cost too. Its really the housing cost and agent fees driving up all the ml rates.
Old Today, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-kk/

Haiz with commando spirits, and always good luck with MLs named 'KK', had tried this and regretted...

Tall, pretty, well proportional, C cup with sensitive nips. Provides full service or BBBJ with top ups.

Skillful hands but out to rush.. double book, and rushed me off within 30mins, next bro coming up... Massage was less than 5mins, was thinking⁶ that she may focus on sensual which i had top up for BBBJ.. which lasted no more than 2mins, den moved on to hand strokes...

Not a landmine, but poor service..
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
I see the KL rates is only 220 ringgit (around sgd 65?) per 1hr session for the same thing u pay in sg... and there are rtc ml who go msia after sg stint and charge this rate, means they are ok to charge lower if they able to cover their cost too. Its really the housing cost and agent fees driving up all the ml rates.
This has been discussed again and again.
And who to blame for all these cost increased.
Our daily life has been affected outside this CCA too.

Enjoy while the pocket can afford and stay happy.
Is it not the chionging is for. To be Happy right
No point stressing over something which is suppose to be relaxing.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

wonder any went to find returnee xiao wanzi
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/aries-massage/

Had a good session, she was prompt in replying and directions are easy to find.

Looks: Photos are quite accurate (-10%), but she would tell you she put on a bit of weight recently. Still looks great though, she has a bit of a sultry look that I like.

Figure: Natural boobs with really nice body curves

Massage: Much better than I expected, could add more strength but still decent!

Sensual: She will position herself such she can feed you milk, while taking care of your needs. I must have enjoyed zhutting her because I came quite fast

RTM: Yes. Had some time left so she offered me a head massage, and just spent some time chatting and knowing her better. Would like to see her again
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-kk/

Haiz with commando spirits, and always good luck with MLs named 'KK', had tried this and regretted...

Tall, pretty, well proportional, C cup with sensitive nips. Provides full service or BBBJ with top ups.

Skillful hands but out to rush.. double book, and rushed me off within 30mins, next bro coming up... Massage was less than 5mins, was thinking⁶ that she may focus on sensual which i had top up for BBBJ.. which lasted no more than 2mins, den moved on to hand strokes...

Not a landmine, but poor service..
Thanks for the bad FR, maybe she gonna RTC thats why ORD mood. Hopefully lesser bros go to her now
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
She is gone. So sad.
Shucks... now i dont kniw who to support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1