The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
tuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Cathy

https://sgbeautycastle13.com/cathy-m...n-babe-msg-hj/
Massage was quite good in my opinion, mainly rubbing and stroking my body as i am a fan of a good hard massage. It was able to give me the relaxing feel .

20mins before massage end, GQ popped and i told her i want to touch her, rubber her and HJ.
She applied oil to didi and started stroking, i told her to remove her shirt but she just lifted her shirt and bra up exposing her beautiful melon.

I started playing her boobs while she HJ me, then i got up and lick her boobs. I think she felt ticklish and started to lower down and hug me to prevent me from arousing her too much.
I started to tune her nips, she return the favor and started pinching my nips, she pinched too hard and it was painful like she wanna revenge on me. Her touch was sexy and sensual that make me shoot all out. Left the place a happy man.
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This one is Little Fish. Different person.

Carrot is Little Jade.
Any news of carrot?
So many returnees, wonder if she is coming back.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalone View Post
hi bros, seems that Ha Ni has rtc-ed? anyone staying at her previous residence now? thanks
Yeah, balek kampong. Also wondering who took over the apartment/unit.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/

saw some reviews so went to meet Xue Bai

wont give so many ratings, but just state overall will rtm .
Does she goes FN ? Her ad states FN.
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tomato-massage/

Belated MR.

Location : famous place near MRT. Within walking distance. Rain no worries.
Nice clean room, well maintained. She also provide very detailed instructions on how to get to her apartment.

Looks : a tad disappointed. Meitu really quite alot. but if you like those plain jane GND, should be ok for you.

Body : not very well endowed. if you are boobies lover, skip. she is slim though.

Massage : she actually devote much time on this and puts in the effort. no playing or answer hp. plus point. she goes about doing her job quietly, which is fine with me.

Sensual : with lacy panties on. i won't go into details as this area is always debatable. i just want to add she is quite accomodating but she has her boundaries.

Atttitude : Polite with no black face. Should be those introverted type.

RTM : Probably not, as there are other options to explore.

P.S. Above MR is just my own frank opinion.
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wanted to leave a positive MR for Xi Mi
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/

i don’t visit ML often and i decided to try someone new today. tried the Nuru and let’s just say i left a very happy man
- place was reasonably clean
- reasonably new MRT with parking options
- 90% close to photos
- she was slim and very fair skin
- Nuru in full nude and sensual was amazing

she’s pretty new so give her a try!
Old Today, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was craving to squeeze some boobies and made appointment with Bao Zi.

She is still pretty as ever. We had a good time chatting. She had superb memory, can remember many of the things I said before

I had a good time squeezing her as well.

I also got to know from her that she be leaving early next month.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/bao-zi-massage/
Old Today, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Does she goes FN ? Her ad states FN.
SN when I visited early last week because she claimed she is not confident about her figure. Not sure whether things have changed now. Nonetheless, can 5G roaming.
Old Today, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tomato-massage/

Belated MR.

Location : famous place near MRT. Within walking distance. Rain no worries.
Nice clean room, well maintained. She also provide very detailed instructions on how to get to her apartment.

Looks : a tad disappointed. Meitu really quite alot. but if you like those plain jane GND, should be ok for you.

Body : not very well endowed. if you are boobies lover, skip. she is slim though.

Massage : she actually devote much time on this and puts in the effort. no playing or answer hp. plus point. she goes about doing her job quietly, which is fine with me.

Sensual : with lacy panties on. i won't go into details as this area is always debatable. i just want to add she is quite accomodating but she has her boundaries.

Atttitude : Polite with no black face. Should be those introverted type.

RTM : Probably not, as there are other options to explore.

P.S. Above MR is just my own frank opinion.
For me, the good thing about her is her GFE(she will really be like your GF, gotta visit to find out), which i don't think most other mls can do well and she has never been a time watcher, very diligent ML who like you mentioned, never reads her hp and focuses on you during the session. This is the kind of respect us paying customers deserve. One thing i find weird though is that you described her as an introvert which i find very surprising because she is a super chatty girl lol, maybe she has picked up that you don't like talking that much so she tried to tone down on her chattiness?
Old Today, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Zara's massage skills are well documented. Compound this with her newfound skills and techniques to handle a tool. Now, I'm counting on the fact that all of these can easily be converted to erotic prolonged stimulation. Yes? Haha, let's see.
Her JG is pretty legit I think, normally need the full session or more... not just the type press balls and dick. Just probably don't try if you having the runs.. if not going for JG, maybe can ask for multiple HJs if you are up for it.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
One thing i find weird though is that you described her as an introvert which i find very surprising because she is a super chatty girl lol, maybe she has picked up that you don't like talking that much so she tried to tone down on her chattiness?
I see. Most likely this is the case. No issues with that.
Some MLs, once start chatting, hands also stop. Lol !
Old Today, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo99 View Post
just wanted to leave a positive MR for Xi Mi
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/

i don’t visit ML often and i decided to try someone new today. tried the Nuru and let’s just say i left a very happy man
- place was reasonably clean
- reasonably new MRT with parking options
- 90% close to photos
- she was slim and very fair skin
- Nuru in full nude and sensual was amazing

she’s pretty new so give her a try!
Any sumata or cowgirl grinding?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1