The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

SuperNova ViVi awaits U

ViVi in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
After so many months of seeing this post,
had her finally
She looks milf.. like your neighbor wife

Once inside the room, she reached for my groin
Told her I shower first
Once I step out, she help me dry up
And began to suck my dick
Told her to undress
She wore a red stripe bra and black panties
Average boobs size not saggy

She also quickly shower
Once she is out, grab my cock and continue sucking
I really enjoy it!
Make her lie down, spread her legs
Massage her clit and slowly reach for her butt
She allow fingering
Her ass is a little tight
Gave her a good Spank

Bite her nips a bit and thrust my cock into her mouth for more sucking

I Don't know what gotten into me
I seem to enjoy her BBBJ

Spare u the boring details
and had her sit on my dick
and ride me home to Ecstasy!

Will I rtf ? if I feel like banging my neighbour wife...hehehe

ViVi : meet my new lover to shower together
before giving good strong massage ...
can ANAL-YSIS too, shiok

93450839 93450839 93450839

Time For Bath. WhatsApp 93450839
Analyst is Superb Experience Play Wild

*** late night also entertain *** don't miss ah
Old 25-09-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (A)

Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Ready For ViVi
Old 26-09-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Ready For Happiness
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Guess I have to give my review as the experience was still lingering in my mind even though it happened a couple of months ago.

The location is easy to find. Bros on feet can reach there easily.

Once at the place, I quickly grab her butt and hug her from behind, making sure she can feel my dick. She didn't resist and was very responsive. I got a feeling she has very very high playability.

And I was not wrong. We skipped the massage and quickly got into oral sex. Like I said, she is ok with alot of things, and it opened me up and made me feel really comfortable with her. I licked her anal and pussy while she bbbj me. And she reciprocated too by penetrating my anal with her tongue and finger. Though I'm not a big fan of anal stuff, I quite like that she has very very high reciprocity and playability. It's like anything goes.

We played with each other for a very long time. I supposed I felt exhausted that day due to accumulated fatigue from lack of sleep and other issues. So I couldn't erect well. It's alright, I was just enjoying the process. And she didn't make me feel too awkward by my semi erection.

Then, she wanna ride me. She asked whether I wanna use cap or not. Just being wary, I decided to use it. Then we just did for a while before I realized that my body is too tired to have a proper erection. And soon cum in the cap without much response time to cim.

I thought that was so embarrassing because I seem to be physically fit and not shabby at all. But again, she didn't give any hint of disappointment or awkwardness. Really appreciate that even though it's just another job for her.

Then took a shower and she wanna join me. We kissed in the small space and she went on her knee and bbbj me again. Gosh, she's really hardworking and out to make you feel like a king and feel good about yourself. I suppose this service attitude is so important for alot of us men since we work hard outside and sometimes all we want is to have a bit of understanding from our wifey.

Anyway, went to the bed again and I told her I really don't think I will be able to perform today. Honestly, I feel a bit disappointed. I wonder at that point in time "Am I truly physically tired or am I becoming sexually unresponsive due to the things in life?"

Anyway, that's why I said Vivi has high playability and place service first. She knew there must be something wrong with me and said she still wanna make me cim. I agree and told her to do whatever she needs to. Soon, even with semi erection, I managed to cum in her mouth and I can see the satisfaction on her face.

All these made me a happy person.

Thus guys, although Vivi isn't a looker or syt, she makes up for that in her service.. I will definitely RTF.

Last edited by lechlee; Yesterday at 10:47 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1