The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Areallyzara

Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 23
Spaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSpaceman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Speaking for Dome 1, i think depends on where the OKT source the girl from
After bouncing around several stables, i think the best are OKTs who source them from thai sex industry (e.g. the girls work at massage palor or in pattaya) -ask the girl during chit chat. You'll get a decent fuck and the girl is at least average in looks when compared to nana or soi6 girls. Value is not as much as nana or soi6, but hey, we can't go pattaya every week

For girls who not from the industry (e.g. college student, office worker) then the experience (and looks) will vary alot. Some don't even know proper procedures, dunno how to bj, don't want to touck your cock, don't offer services like bbbj as advertised etc. Bonk also quite poor, mostly dead fish. Well, they're not experienced in the industry so don't expect much la, mostly here to make quick buck

As for reviews, take with grain of salt. And 90% of them can't speak conversational english despite what the bio/reviews say. At least now got google translate
Problem about Thai girl is alot gave birth before then come SG work.
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 7
GRUNGANOVA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGRUNGANOVA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Wow think I met her about 10 yrs ago. Perm staff.
Perm staff with tenure and doesn't age. Truly a legend.
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
Egypt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEgypt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEgypt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssspikeee View Post
I agree with you here. Dome 1 still got a better chance of finding someone decent compared to the other domes at that price range. For me personally the ratio of finding a good one to a bad one is roughly about 4:1. The good ones have been really good but some aren’t exactly pretty but I can live with how they look. Chances of the lesser pretty ones giving you better service is also higher, and if you treat them well, you might find yourself unlocking more benefits not listed 😅
I also agree.
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Gracia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGracia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGracia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lucky to have Dome 1 to find FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1