The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beauty Rose @ AMK 703 AVE 8

Paid this place a visit because LinLin looks kinda fit my cup of tea. The place is located directly opposite AMK Hub but luckily the entrance is situated behind. So just go to the back and you probably see 1 or 2 bros smoking there Look up and locate #02-2535, walk up the stairs and press "ding dong"

SaSa was the one that open the door for me. She really got suuuuper big boobs and funny thing is, she got slim legs. So her proportion abit like the big boobs Jap AV actress (forget name) Neh Neh just too big. Haha!

After I showered, LinLin appear! Like what the other bro said, she has great proportion. She frequent gym when she was in China so her upper body really very tone. Her boobs is a good size B cup and her legs are nice and well toned too. Below is a photo from her wechat moments.

Part 1 - Massage
For those who like good massage I highly recommend LinLin. She formally work in those big China spa and really knows her stuff well. She press my back and say I very tired. Gives me a solid 40 mins massage from my neck to my spine. I think so far only Michelle and Vicky gives good massage but LinLin is definitely on par with them. And she is also a very chatty girl. We hit off very well so I roughly can predict I will definitely have a good time later.

Part 2 - Service
This girl is simply a horny little monster! In China they will call her 骚逼! Either she really likes sex or she fresh and new now so very horny. The way she moves her body while she BBBJ is like sending you a message "fuck me now fuck me now" Lol! Anyway she really gives off the 潘金莲 vibes once she switch to her service mode. You all just go and imagine.

We bang in several positions and locations in the room. And yes! There is big wall mirror so please use it! When I am almost cumming I push her down and ask her to lick my balls while I load my armies on her shoulder. Damn shiok!!!

Looks - 7/10 (look 85% from her photos)
Body - 8/10 (refer to the photo above)
Boobs - B cup
Massage - 8/10 (machiam Cat 1 shop massage)
Service - 8/10 (very horny)
Dmg - 60+150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1