The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iClocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon 2 LS2 (Near KSL)

Hi bros, any idea does v101 provide FS?
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 12
giantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iClocks View Post
Hi bros, any idea does v101 provide FS?
I’ve booked her 3 times alr. Will try on the 4th. If not just going to give up for FS here and head to VIP. Not worth investing too much time and monies here.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi9 View Post
you have to check which bro here manage book the girl for fs, those i heard only better not to mentioned until i tried😂 so far i go quite many times no see such offer, may be you must be in light relationship the girl likes you. in saigon should be not just small tips that works for full service

Whoever tell you he did FS in the LS joints are bullshitters. The ladies all know the reason why FS is not allowed inside the shops and the consequences if caught.
If they want to do FJ with the customer.... can but do it outside the shops.

Reason why FS not allowed in LS shops is tbe T&C set by the MIB..... not the shop owners.
The owners oso want LS to be like other joints where the ladies can do FS..... but their arrangements for the ladies visa & shop permit are different from the others.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsausage View Post
I’ve booked her 3 times alr. Will try on the 4th. If not just going to give up for FS here and head to VIP. Not worth investing too much time and monies here.
Book a hotel room and take her out if you want FS...... no way she will do FS in the shop regardless you go 4th time or even 100th times.

The consequences is severe..... not worth earning your rm300 but kenna penalised many times that amount.
The current visa to work in LS is rm11,300.... and no lady is so stupid to earn rm300 but lose rm11,300 for any guy as shop will claw back the fees from her.
Her visa will be cancelled and lady have to balik kampung if she dun follow the rules.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
asahi9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so must book to hotel rm280 per hour bros shared previously, alittle more i think stil ok with the damage. just not sure who are available to book to the hotel 😂 alot say have already end dont say book hotel, book lobby outside also dont have
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

giantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Book a hotel room and take her out if you want FS...... no way she will do FS in the shop regardless you go 4th time or even 100th times.

The consequences is severe..... not worth earning your rm300 but kenna penalised many times that amount.
The current visa to work in LS is rm11,300.... and no lady is so stupid to earn rm300 but lose rm11,300 for any guy as shop will claw back the fees from her.
Her visa will be cancelled and lady have to balik kampung if she dun follow the rules.
Thanks for the heads up bro. Book a hotel bring her out means book for overnight?
Say a bro said he book 3hr can bring her out. A bit confused.
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi9 View Post
so must book to hotel rm280 per hour bros shared previously, alittle more i think stil ok with the damage. just not sure who are available to book to the hotel 😂 alot say have already end dont say book hotel, book lobby outside also dont have
Up to the lady whether she want to go out with you. She must agree first then you go negotiate with Ken on the amount to compensate LS for her "absence".
This outcall fee is separate from the amount you pay the lady.
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Samster

If you are so desparate for FS...... just go to a fuckshop lah.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
asahi9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

280 per hour stil need to pay lady🤔 sounds fees quite steep. hope the girl like me and just offer in package😅
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Can anyone share tele page?
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Up to the lady whether she want to go out with you. She must agree first then you go negotiate with Ken on the amount to compensate LS for her "absence".
This outcall fee is separate from the amount you pay the lady.
So this and overnight what’s the diff?
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Demonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually if u want fj, there are so many joints offering direct fj with prettier gals and cheaper.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsausage View Post
So this and overnight what’s the diff?
OVN is minimum 8 hrs booking..... whereas outcall is for 2 or 3 hrs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1