The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lauren - Flirty Girls
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1003773

Looks: 9/10 looks late 20s, very sweet smile.

Body: smooth skin like beancurd, slightly larger frame and meaty

Boobs: Enhance C+ nice to play with her 2 little small sensitive nipps get hards easily...

French: DFK

GFE: Exprience more than girlfriend feel...

FJ: started off with her sitting on my 2ic and grinding me. Got me so high that I precum. She used her fingers to rub my precum and said to me, you horny lor.. kept fucking her and she kept moaning so deep..
Old Today, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 5
Username1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Evon from seven heaven

Bro kk was fast in reply and give clear instructions

Lady was in her mid 20s, very cute, body was good and can French deep, we enjoyed 69 together and even mouth fucked her till she choke lol

Fuck was awesome, she really can ride, moan loud and even squirt a little when I finger her

Overall was really and enjoyable
Old Today, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carlosjulio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meko from Milk Lovers Babes
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004539

Meko Review:

Very nice polite girl. her overall look is very natural not fake looking. Her service is great and she is very accommodating. The BBJ was amazing, her technique is great. I wish her the best of luck. If you treat her nice she is reciprocating
Old Today, 09:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk of the year !!! Omfg this this girl .

Hi Bros,

My humble review for Giptzee from milk lovers stable . This gal is sexy , horny , service oriented and bubbly . Bonk of the year for me .

OKT : milk Lovers
Gal name : giptzee
Looks : 10/10. 6 pack . Refer the video on telegram only fans and you will know what I mean .
Body : 10/10. See above . Fucking hot .
Boob :10/10. Man made but let me squeeze and she prefers good hard pounding and squeezing
French :20/10. No holds barred frenching . This gal another level
BBBJ :10/10. Fucking sucks like she loves it . You can easily cum in her mouth if you can’t control
FJ : 10/10. Goddess riding . Rode me for good 10 mins and then let me mount her . Can see from her body language that she loves to be fucked hard . Refer to milk lovers only fans group on telegram
Pussy :10/10. Shaved . Smelled good
Massage: NA
GFE : 12/10. She kissed me even after we were done . I think I going to visit
RTF : confirm . Atleast two times if I can get the slot
Overall:11/10. Recommend to all bros .
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Msg8horny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMsg8horny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMsg8horny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think wrong stable bro ��
Old Today, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Just have Baby from Flirty Girls
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004703

Location-was in the east area, with lot of parking lot and also very convenient for those who are taking public transport,

Boob-Her "NEHNEH" is what actually i am looking for not big and not small just nice "nehneh"... that what i am looking for. soft boob and her nipps look like small peanut unlike some look like pearls...

Figure-Perfect shape for me. Where needs meat she has it. And sufficient meat at her asss

Pussy-No smell and lick her till she wet easily.

BBBJ-can suck long without any complaint and can go Deepthroat till i almost CIM to her. Controlled very hard..

FJ-Shiok and she is wild, Horny and responsive with Soft Moans.
Overall 9/10 for service and all.

Damage- $130/90Mins/2Shots really worth it for what i have spend.. Also one of the hidden jem.

Overall Review Verdict 9/10
Old Today, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!

Had Jennie from Silkstockings
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...ghlight=jennie

Look 9/10
Skill 9/10
Attitude 10/10
Okt 10/10 fast reply and good recommendations

Sweet and servive oriented

Bj was good. Need to up, need to give her some time

Main scene, now that she has warmed up, turned up to be a v good rider and grinder. Most sexy position was doggy.

She is a rising star. Young and skillfull
Old Today, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 3
liarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to behold

Phoebe from Lust, welcomed me with a hug and a peck on my lips. Went straight to shower and she helped me undrwss while we kiss more (steamy kisses) .

Very difficult to buay tahan with this girl. She is sexy and a good kisser.

We did couple of positions. So hot, and super wet. Managed to cum tgt (super sexy) .

Overall she is worth time and penny .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1