The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroYOLO View Post
Port: P*** A*****
No: **
Race: Thai
Face: 9/10 (She has nice teeth)
Skin: 9/10
Body: 10/10 as in thicc@big ass (My fav)
Boobs: Small (Usually cant have both lol)
Pussy: 9/10 (Shaved/Light colour)
FJ: 5/10 (I explained below)
Moan: 2/10 (Like fcking a doll)
GFE: 10/10 (Talk ok, Fun not so)
WIR: Maybe no eventhough her body is my type. I have many in option
DAMAGE: 125(Vip room/1hr 30min) + 300 FJ

Hi guys, its been a while since my last FR.
Should be more than 15+ FR, but this one recently i had to share here.
Well, i met this girl on michat offering massage last month and we started exchanging phone number.
Not until recently this week i finally have the time to try her.
Before i even come she already quoted her price. HJ 100, BJ 150, B2B 250, FJ 400.
I choose the vip room because it have shower inside it, first impression of the shop is meh. Vip room felt like normal room. They called it vip because have door and can shower inside.

She come inside the room with friendly attitude, its a good start isnt it?
So i proceed to take shower first.
Then the massage begin, we chit chat for a while. She can speak english well.
She been here for 6 months like that.
Her massage is. . I would say just average.
I dont recommend her if you want good hand.

After nearly one hour of massage, finally she asked me to turn around and ask me what i want. I want full service but the average price is 300 below only. Sometimes 250-200(Mesti mahu pandai kawtim mah)
Why your price is 400? i asked her.
Then you know what she tell me??
"I also dont know why" lol wtf
I was hoping for answer like "because my service is top notch etc etc".
So i keep on bargaining her, last last she say ok la 300 on.
Then when we want to start already, she instantly want to put CD and start banging, i was like take it slow ba. We still have half and hour left hahaha (She is clueless)
I asked her to maybe BJ me or b2b.
Then she do ala kadar only. Such a turn off, but my lil bro is still excited because of her body. Thats plus point for her because i like that kind of body.

Now to the most funniest part,
After all that, i started my duty with missionary, about 1-2 minutes gone her face is blank bro, like no feel ba. Very few moans. . Btw, (My lil bro is above average, i am 183cm tall so pandai pandai la imagine)
Its like we are fucking but she is thinking something else.

Also, suddenly she started singing while i'm fucking her!!! HAHAHAHA kiayam betul ba
Then i stop, i asked her. Why you singing? She say suddenly thinking of my favourite song.
Adoiii

So i change the position to doggy,
When we doing it, finally she show some pleasure doing that. Idk maybe faking it only just to make me cum early. And she did. After 15 minutes of doggy. After i cum,
She help me wipe etc etc like any other girl would do and i head to shower and we talked for abit eventhough i felt weird after all that.

So Thats it, just a summarize of what happen.
My point is, she is my first weird encounter lol.
I totally didnt expect that kind of service from her, she is beautiful. Any man would check on her if found her anywhere.

Like the saying goes,
"Dont judge a book by its cover" lol
Bro u sensor the number defeat the purpose of fr already . I would lik to avoid her if im going.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1