The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Been awhile since I last went down.
OKT saw me & say have 1 Thai working
Service & looks so so but maybe coz Thai so the standard can discount abit
Cap on BJ & I tried to ask BBBJ but fail 😅
The name is Honey, says that she have been there for 2 weeks+ & leaving tomorrow
Hopefully have more Thais coming soon
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Headed down ytd evening. Whole staircase all indians. AFA testing van was outside yesterday doing testing to some of them. Wanted to leave but Fazz called out to me. Took her. While heading up, saw Hazel. Didnt see her earlier else will take her.

Standard sop. Undressed and pay before service. Fazz ass is really huge and tough. Not bubble butt kind but good to squeeze. We frenched and her dick got real hard. 6in, slim cock. Told me to suck her cock. Kneeled down and proceeded sucking. Suck halfway told me to deepthroat. Gagged a few times haha. A couple lbs came in naked asking for 3some. Didnt take them.

Headed to the bed and fuck her in missionary. Stroke her cock while fucking her. Switched to doggy and it was one of the best. Didnt last too long doggying her and i unloaded after a hard and fast bang. Kissed and hugged before she went to the washroom. The cigg smell ytd was a little overwhelming and kinda dampen the mood. Overall nt too bad for 40 banging.

While i was washing outside, saw hazel and another lb naked and walking ard hastily. One cust took 3some. Watching their ass bounce while i was washing up gave my cock a little blood rush haha.

Okt mentioned this batch will leave tmr and new batch will arrive on Fri. So fellow bros, save ur vit and mark your calendars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1