The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-10-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
I have shared contact with a few bros who PMed me. Pls PM your FR if you have tried, especially your ratings on the body and service. Looks wise I already know. Pls don't share she shop openly to protect this playground and this elegant ML.

I hv overblown my budget due to super horniness lately and chionging non stop. So need to conserve ammo to aim the right target that is worth the money and time.
Thks to the bros who have PMed me after they have visited this ML. Definitely a hidden and hopefully still a low mileage gem that will be my next target! This month's budget gonna get blown off again. Bo pian
Old 14-10-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Poweruser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can I get this contact from you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0td0t2 View Post
Managed to find this TCM based on hints given by the bro Nifer.
Those who are looking for pre-milf or milf with good massage skills can try.
Overall experience is pleasant and left this place as a happy and refreshed man.
Old 14-10-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

KxxxLx still worth going? Intending to try this week.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
112255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much damage?
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Bro tried this but wasn't offered anything.

How much damage and very happy how much?
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post
this shop weekend the quality drop tremendously.
What she offer ? Damge?
Old Today, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptHD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifer63 View Post
More contact been given out. Can pm me for Yuki contact or just walk in Kxxx Lx TCM at TPP 2nd floor. Value for money entrance plus 1 blue. Pretty and big nice tit.
Bro pls pm me the contact thx
Old Today, 09:40 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
KxxxLx still worth going? Intending to try this week.
Yest I go already. Really a night mare....TPP Blk 1 unit 02-51..

Tried LeLe, 50% alike from pictures and is a MILF maybe mid late 30s or early 40s. Since book already so go in and try. Carpeted floor and very moldy smell inside the room since everyone bath and step with wet feet. Carpet is very sticky too.

Quoted 140 for 30mins include massage and FJ. Below is the FR.

Looks: 4/10. Auntie looking.
Body: 5/10. MILF looks and big bone.
Boobs: 8/10. As per pics, natural and Cup C.
BBBJ: 1/10. Weak and no feeling at all.
FJ: She never take off shirt n skirt cos her body really cannot make it. The real horror is the hairy pussy, the pussy hairy was really so much to my horror. I never seen so hairy pussy in my life.....the area coverage was so huge....really have difficulty seeing such horror pussy hair....worst of all there is foul smell coming out from her pussy...I really give up....I tell her I do not want to bonk anymore....money wasted. During my way in I saw her cousin QiQi who look younger and I say Switch to her and nego to tarma with additional 100. This QiQi looks good and body is slim too. Another bad decision made...very bad attitude and give black face throughout whole session...OMG...better skip this shop....Horror pussy LeLe and Black Face QIQI.....
RTF: NONONONONO....140+100 wasted...

Shop have 3 ML. Above 2 and 1 Viet..looks and body are terrible too. Better skip this shop...

Last edited by sgpiggybank; Today at 09:56 AM.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Yest I go already. Really a night mare....TPP Blk 1 unit 02-51..

Tried LeLe, 50% alike from pictures and is a MILF maybe mid late 30s or early 40s. Since book already so go in and try. Carpeted floor and very moldy smell inside the room since everyone bath and step with wet feet. Carpet is very sticky too.

Quoted 140 for 30mins include massage and FJ. Below is the FR.

Looks: 4/10. Auntie looking.
Body: 5/10. MILF looks and big bone.
Boobs: 8/10. As per pics, natural and Cup C.
BBBJ: 1/10. Weak and no feeling at all.
FJ: She never take off shirt n skirt cos her body really cannot make it. The real horror is the hairy pussy, the pussy hairy was really so much to my horror. I never seen so hairy pussy in my life.....the area coverage was so huge....really have difficulty seeing such horror pussy hair....worst of all there is foul smell coming out from her pussy...I really give up....I tell her I do not want to bonk anymore....money wasted. During my way in I saw her cousin QiQi who look younger and I say Switch to her and nego to tarma with additional 100. This QiQi looks good and body is slim too. Another bad decision made...very bad attitude and give black face throughout whole session...OMG...better skip this shop....Horror pussy LeLe and Black Face QIQI.....
RTF: NONONONONO....140+100 wasted...

Shop have 3 ML. Above 2 and 1 Viet..looks and body are terrible too. Better skip this shop...
Wow.. Yesterday added one contact from michat, her name is CC, she said her shop is the same as you mentioned, luckily i didn't have time to go yesterday. Thanks and sorry for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1