The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miloboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
All I cna say is good luck to u.

I am certain is a scam. Lol
We change to tiktok to chat is cos there’s some restrictions over her side. But overall the chat is real. Update I met her yesterday
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloboy888 View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you I met her up yesterday at a bar and we had chat and some drinks afterwards there is some light touching and kissing as we just wan to enjoy each other time. She’s a Malaysian bro. Anyway today she might come over my place and took a shower together
great news, good that i am wrong abt her. enjoy her to every last bit
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloboy888 View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you I met her up yesterday at a bar and we had chat and some drinks afterwards there is some light touching and kissing as we just wan to enjoy each other time. She’s a Malaysian bro. Anyway today she might come over my place and took a shower together
Welcome to maid thread there is many loser here
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
The Pinay never get pregnant?
Nope. She can't get pregnant
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician82 View Post
I'm 42 consider old boh?
taken care by pinay and indo currently
Pinay I creampie her always
Indo I COB or she CIM
Both in their late 20s early 30s
Haha that's the strategy. Dh in their 20s and 30s would love to be fucked by non bangla young men if have choice because these category of men rarely interested in dh.
I'm under 40 haha morning fuck dh. Afternoon/night fuck local girl. The more fucking there is the less time and money spent on buying girls restaurant dinner la present la etc
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
yeah but some loser post their disgusting maid pic almost vomit and lost appetite
Hahahaha
Block liao then wont see anything! Woohoo!
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician82 View Post
Nope. She can't get pregnant
I just found out that my ph FB in Manila has medical condition v hard to get pregnant.
Guess it's time to visit her soon and creampie her 24/7! She shy type wont let me CIM so the juice have to go somewhere right
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Welcome to maid thread there is many loser here
Many winners too so I guess it should balance things out.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1410 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Many winners too so I guess it should balance things out.
This sentence takes the cake !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1