The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DongMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

does anyone know dandan and antong offers tarma full service? back then at PP, both of them quoted me 1k.
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tian Xin

I got to know this 19yo girl through a samster. He said she can do massage too. Knowing that she’s a very young lady, I already felt excited. Immediately, I went to book a session with her.

When I met her, she’s really young and looks yummy! Very pretty! Prettier than the photo. Can already see that she has a nice complex and tender. Is those uni student type of young. I can’t wait to have a feel of her. Oh.. found out that she’s really studying here.

Faster shower and proceed with the session. I gave her a small kiss, telling her that she’s really pretty. My bro was already hard. She kissed me back and I know this will be fun. She said not to rush and guided me to the bed, asked me to lie down first.

I was there for massage, but somehow I can’t wait to flip over. My tired body was no longer tired. She still gave me some massage. Can see that She put in lots of effort to please me and focus more on sensual.

I asked if she can give me a Bbbj. She obliged but with a small top up. I was like, well, it’s hard to have such a young girl making me feel good. Her mouth work, tongue works are good. Guided her to have a butt faced me. Shall not go too deep into this. Is pure enjoyment. Bros feel free to imagine.

While giving me bbbj, she gave me hj. Felt so good that I almost gave up. I asked her to stop for a while. Lying beside me, we dfk and I fondle her boobs. So soft and handful. Never get enough of sucking. She didn’t give up on my bro, doing hj while I taste her. I released upon reaching climax. Is so shiok and satisfying.

Looks: 9/10
Massage:8/10
Sensual: 9/10
Bbbj:10/10
Hj:10/10
Damage: 150/1/1 bbbj included. 130/1/1 for Hj only.
She does full service too.

Can contact her via her hp at 84219027.

She can be found on TT No 6279.

Enjoy!

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy, Xin Xin

Last edited by kazun; Today at 02:51 PM. Reason: Edit for more info.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
nomx nomx
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Same zapped by this 93 loser
I merely posted my honest reviews after visiting my regular, did not even boast or exaggerate any service that she does not provide but ended up getting zapped too. Everything I wrote is based on what I have experienced. Guess is just better to sit back and watch their comments!

Anyways I still stand firm with my truthful reviews. Bella is a very sweet girl, always has the right attitude. Possess big assets and alluring figure. Not going to go into details again or else gonna get zapped...

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-bella/
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Same zapped by this 93 loser
Should be the same guy zapping me. Haha. Don't care lah. Admin also not doing anything. Already give up on this forum. Just come here read and reply abit. Think most seasonal bro also don't bother giving FR anymore.
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjames View Post
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows this old timer ML, Angel whereabouts? She provide Nuru massage and used to be listed under sglonelyguy. I tried WA her but seems like she changed number or something.
Are you talking about the Myanmar mixed China lady? If yes, she went back China liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1