The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Sona

Thanks to VPremium once again for accommodating my last-minute booking of Sona. I had a disappointing experience earlier with an unrelated RTF where the girl who I will not name got struck with 'faster shoot, faster leave' disease. Always sucks when this happens. Anyway, as I left unsatisfied, I decided to try Sona to relieve myself after seeing the most recent reviews.

Definitely, the reviews were not kidding as Sona provided one of the most unique services I've encountered so far for VP girls.

Highlights:
- She held me in the lift and helped me to undress - a small gesture but a nice touch of GFE.
- She licked my entire body clean like a cat. Or perhaps could be described as a full body massage with her tongue.
- Extended period of time of ass rimming. Turns out, I like it. But I won't kiss them after they do that, lol.
- As Kingsmen described, she got me to stand up against the wall and she gave a nice BBBJ while standing while massaging other parts of my body. It felt nice.
- Got me to kneel above her chest so she could BBBJ in a different position (while lying down).
- She rode me very vigorously and so intensely, I almost feared my dick would break. I think at this point I made her cum once.
- She makes nice sound effects when I pounded her in missionary. I think she came again (not too sure how to tell). I really appreciate her putting in the effort.

Unfortunately my stamina is not too good in general and I don't like being on top. And with her cumming twice (?), the programme pretty much ended there. I take a bit longer to finish than most, so I requested that she BBBJ me to finish. Unfortunately again, she would get tired right before I could get to cum in her mouth, so it was sort of edging. Eventually, I had to DIY, but she eagerly let herself swallow the cum after I finished, so that was pretty nice.

To summarise, for this experience of mine, Sona has one of the most intense and exciting services which everyone should give a try. However, her programme only lasts for 20-30 minutes where customers are expected to finish within this timeframe, not the full duration of 1 hour, thus I would personally rank Jaslyn and Hazeline higher due to being able to pace their engagement for the full 1 hour that I try to utilise. Her BBBJ and mouth skills indeed are the best I've experienced among the VP girls so far, but in terms of all-time-record, Ada Jackson (freelancer, but her services cost $700) still wins in this category by a very large margin.

It was a good experience and definitely worth trying. I am looking forward to see what Yves has in store next.
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
tingtongting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Hi bro, thanks for bringing this to our attention. How her face looks like? All censored. Aiming to avoid landmines if theres a rejection fee cost.
Not landmine, I promise you. You know your secondary school (assuming you are like me from neighbourhood one) class always have this fucking hot ah lian the face you just want to cut all over and whose skirt short af type. Yup that is how I can describe it.
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtongting View Post
Not landmine, I promise you. You know your secondary school (assuming you are like me from neighbourhood one) class always have this fucking hot ah lian the face you just want to cut all over and whose skirt short af type. Yup that is how I can describe it.
Ok thanks bro tingtongting. I am bingbangbong. Will see if got time to try her.
Old Today, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tofuboi9292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Natalie from yuxuan stable. Booking and verificarion fast and smooth, managed to get a slot few hrs later after the first text.

Natalie is ur typical ah lian xmm type with a small tattoo on her shoulder area. She got a petite frame but with big assets. Most importantly not enhanced, great for boobs lover. Pussy got a cute little bush with no smell. Overall, good value for money for a syt.
Old Today, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gboyz99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Manuella from Elite69

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showth...9#post23779259

I was shocked when Manuella told me her business is not good. I visited her once in London this year, and again in sg. She blows my mind.

A legit sexy nympho, enjoys her sex tremendously and always wanting more. She is super sensitive and came 5 times before i shot my shot, but still wanted a second round. We tried and she climaxed a few times more, but unfortunately old man here cannot already.

I like her cute pretty come-fuck-me face and natural B/C boobs, but what makes me go back to her for more is her energy, her insatiable needs, and her amazing bubble butt. $500 per hour is also the same as what it cost to book her in London, and to be frank although i have not tried the western ladies in sg, i think the courtesans who ply their trade in London gives true PSE. Like kneeling down for a blowjobthe minute we enter the room, burying her face in my cock when she DTs n then gagging, sucking my cock right after i cum, and enjoying the sex and wanting more.

Nuff said, hope you boys can support her. I am usually a lurker in the ML threads, but decided to write for her so that she can extend her stay and i can rtf a few more times. Senior bros who try and find this review legit, no need to up my points, just write more reviews for her to back mine!
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Mayufan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayufan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aline SNS

Looks: Sexy looking wiith long dye hair, have the beautiful, attractive and stunning look. Fresh and will no get tired looking at it

Boobs: Natural B. Nice fit to her body, soft to play with and suck on. Nipple was sensitive to touch and easily erected type.

Body: Very sexy hourglass figure with some tattoo, tanned beach skin type and a hot sexy perky ass.

French: she doesn’t hold or look back without a fight, lustful kisses and got me into the mood very quickly.

Pussy: Her abalone was clean shaven with no foul smell. It was tasty and we had a great 69 position.I heard her soft moan while she climax and saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs

Bbbj: Perfect cock sucker with plenty of action here. gentle sucking with gentle stroke, slow but sensual with good suction and super deep throat.

FJ: Tight and wet pussy. Guess she workout, has good stamina, grinding me for long and able to take my long pounding in doggy. I turn on her horny button by control my thrusting pace, her moans makes me pump her faster and harder till i cummed.

Her GFE is another level too, Gao Gao and this is where she excels really well, cuddles like a long lost gf

RTF: Yes.

Thanks Bro SNS for bring the good gem.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 3
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light

Lia - SNS

Lia’s amazing. Tall youthful fair pretty feminine confident smart with a nice smile. I really enjoyed my time and will be back - sexually she’s very natural and passionate and really did it for me! Will return, shame she leaves soon.
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
BridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sera SNS

Long hair and resemble of pic. She has the seductive big lips meant for blowing.

Her body is awesome! Fair skin and voluptuous figure with a sexy hot perky ass. Boob was bouncy and meant for boob love and had a nice time playing with it.

She's a Frenchie , i enjoy her lips and tongue, so much salivary there I like .
She really know how to suck and blow the lollipop not forgetting the balls as well. The feeling is sensational. She take her time enjoy the my tools.

clean shaven and i saw natural juices started to flow, continue to paint her deep till she trembled and pull me up to fuck her.

she will intiate and ask to change position, she love doggy and I gave her turbo speed and fuck in deeply when my cum shot out! This is really Shiok!

You up me and i will up you back.
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
etemza123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Kelly Vpremium

Kelly is hardworking and friendly, really looks like the type of girls u see walking in JB. The bj w her tongue piercing is really need to try if never had before. She is also very sensitive, especially her nipples. For those with a larger tool though do take note that she can't handle too big, but she will still do her best through her bj and hj.
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Magicoishi is one of the Best!Magicoishi is one of the Best!Magicoishi is one of the Best!

Thanks for the support from all you bros here lately.

This is my second post and review of VP and Javgirls

Javgirls

Kanami Mai 神菜美まい)

Mai is truly a goddess. She has the height and figure of a model. No surgery done. She’s not for boob lovers. We met in a hotel and she held my hands as soon as she saw me and greeted me with a great smile. As soon as we were in the room, we dfked and she bathed me patiently. She was on for a rough sex. I tried to finger her but she didn’t squirt like how she did in the Ideapocket jav film. She was on my watchlist for the longest time. She mentioned that her personality is not suitable for jav films and she prefers to stay low profile. She is really expensive at $2,500 for 1 shot. However, I think it’s really worth it. She did whatever I asked and did not show any signs of complaint. We did a lot of different positions like putting her long legs up an office table to finger her and screwing in front of a mirror.

Momo Honda

The experience with Momo was quite good but of course it was a far cry from my experience with Mai. Momo’s figure is really good. Natural breast and tits for all breast lovers out there. She’s still very active in Jav. However, I didn’t manage to get her to squirt either. DFK was great with Momo.

Korean Model (can’t recall the name)

Didn’t really have a good experience. No DFK allowed. Looked more like a Thai and was too skinny. Quite a dead fish

Zoe/Zoei

Zoe doesn’t do a lot of hardcore stuff. However, if you’re into pretty girls with a really pretty face and petite body, she’s the real deal. Her BBBJ is good and allows you to finger her gently. She gets wet and cum easily. Overall, out of so many VP’s girls I think Zoe and Jolin or Cristin will be my top rtf choices.

Eun-Soo

Her voice is very deep. She moans loudly and she can take a good pounding. She has model-like figure and she’s very accommodative in terms of your request. I had a great time with her. She even suggested doing 双飞 with her roommates.

Beatrice

Lots of energy and her sex appetite in insane. She’s somewhat similar to Yves. She’s open to finger, DFK, 69 and almost everything. Almost…She’s really tall and skinny like a fashion model.
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicoishi View Post
Javgirls

Kanami Mai 神菜美まい)

Mai is truly a goddess. She has the height and figure of a model. No surgery done. She’s not for boob lovers. We met in a hotel and she held my hands as soon as she saw me and greeted me with a great smile. As soon as we were in the room, we dfked and she bathed me patiently. She was on for a rough sex. I tried to finger her but she didn’t squirt like how she did in the Ideapocket jav film. She was on my watchlist for the longest time. She mentioned that her personality is not suitable for jav films and she prefers to stay low profile. She is really expensive at $2,500 for 1 shot. However, I think it’s really worth it. She did whatever I asked and did not show any signs of complaint. We did a lot of different positions like putting her long legs up an office table to finger her and screwing in front of a mirror.

Momo Honda

The experience with Momo was quite good but of course it was a far cry from my experience with Mai. Momo’s figure is really good. Natural breast and tits for all breast lovers out there. She’s still very active in Jav. However, I didn’t manage to get her to squirt either. DFK was great with Momo.
Great sharing bro. 👍 Wish I can up your points again. Turns out you're one of the few bros with deep pockets to screw Kanami Mai. Would've love to try her if she were priced in the $800 range.

Seems to me you're really into the leggy girls as well.
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
maylink is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaylink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ava from SNS

Looks: she is charming eye. Long hair and she is sexy, seductive and have a nice smile. Look much better in real person.

Body: Tall and slender tight curvy figure with some tattoo at the thigh area. Fair skin and have a perky thick ass.

Boobs: Boobs is around big C. Firm and just nice for me to grab and match the figure nicely. Nipples are easily arouse and sensitive type.

Frenching: passionate and fill with lust Wet tongue-fu fighting, initiate to kiss you and french when she is aroused,

Painting: Clean shaven and she was super responsive and very easy to get wet. Tasty and no smell at all. Her body and hips will react to my painting like she is truely enjoying it.

BBBJ: tinkling great sensation! Nice slow and powerful suction with variation and slurping effect. No teething effect, DT and decent sound effect.

FJ: Above average tightness and wetness, I had to go slowly to enter her otherwise you will hurt her. Game for all position and seems to be enjoying from her moans and expression. Love deep banging, hold me close when mission position.

GFE: Really like having a no hold barred session with my hot mistress. Know what i want and pamper me to the fullest.
Old Today, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
crimewave deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrimewave deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Manuela, from Elite69
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1005243

she has to be the wildest white girl I tried from dome 3. not shy at all, treats you like your partner and even bangs like one.
lots of sloppy toppy too! she genuinely enjoys sex as she climaxed up to around four or five times during the intense session. the best GFE I had out from this dome.
I recommend to give Manuela a go if you really want some passionate, wet and intense lovemaking times. really wild chick, don't miss this lovely gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1