The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

FABULOUS MAN UNITED............ we have three in the bag and now for that last and final TROPHY of the season.... Ole Ole Ole

Actually i lost a lot of money betting but its only money.................. because WE ARE UNDISPUTED...... ENGLISH CHAMPIONS, current EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CHAMPIONS.......

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigassman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

OLE! OLE! OLE!

Old 17-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BaoZhuPo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Call it sour grapes if you like

(The below replies of Mr. Benitez are extracted from Sunday NewPaper dated 17 May 09)

Reporting by Sammyboy reporter : BaoZhuPo (BZP)

BZP: So, Mr Benitez, what do you think of Manchester United clinching their 18th titles, or 11th EPL titles?

Benitz: Hmmm...(lips twisted)...it just mean they have more points...

BZP: huh? what you mean?

Benitez: If United win the leauge title, it means they will have points, but there are some very good teams in different positions in the table.

BZP: (Confuse..) Can you enlighten us more?

Benitez: (Clear his throat a little) it depends on the time of the season. I don't think I ever said we playing the best out of everyone, maybe just at certain moments. I do have a lot of respect for other teams (maybe not Blackburn), but to say who is the best at one moment is not easy.

BZP: (more confuse)...So...who is the best team you think...err...depends on the "moment"?

Benitez: There are alot of good teams in the Premier leauge. Without putting them in any order, I would say Chelsea, United, Liverpool, and Arsenal are the best.

BZP: So...as you had just said, should there be a Champion for the moment, the team which is playing the best for the "moment"?

Benitez: .........

BZP: How is the season this year for Liverpool?

Benitez: This year we have shown we are improving and that we are a better team than before. We can still get better but we are in this position (2nd in the league) because we are winning a lot, have played good football, scored a lot of goals and not conceded many.

BZP: What do you think of Manchester United result this season?

Benitez: If United have more points, it only means they have more points, that's all, nothing else.

BZP: Sir...how the EPL works then?

Benitez:....

Someone whisper to us across the room: ...the winner of every match score 3 points, draw 1 point, lose no points...

BZP: I see...so Mr Benitez...Manchester United win more matches, that's why they score more points...?

Benitez: .....
Old 17-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Can one of our kind Brudder post a video link of the Trophy Celebrations...... knn, it was not shown live because of Spurs match.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
wish_mistress is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I am happy that Man U won as my BF is a Man U fan
Old 17-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish_mistress View Post
Hope u guys celebrate with passion..... hehehe

Cheerz
AC

Old 17-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Can one of our kind Brudder post a video link of the Trophy Celebrations...... knn, it was not shown live because of Spurs match.

Cheerz
AC
Bro I am abit of a dinosaur when it comes to embedding videos. There are a quite few videos here : English Premier League | Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights

Ronaldo interviewing Anderson is hilarious.

The ESPN version from Sky is here : http://www.espnstar.com/media-player...&vxBitrate=300

cheers
Old 17-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

Glory, Glory Man U!
Hope they can clinch another EPL title to overtake Liverpool!
Old 17-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoZhuPo View Post

(The below replies of Mr. Benitez are extracted from Sunday NewPaper dated 17 May 09)

I never knew Spanish wine can be so sour!

United are World Club Champions!
League Cup Champions!
Premiership Champions!
Champions League Finalists!
FA Cup Semi-finalists!

They have shown their prowess in all fronts and yet Benitez wants to begrudge their achievements?

One word : DELUSIONAL!

I guess he is trying to cover up his "blow up" in january.

Anyways, who cares what he thinks! The league table never lies!

cheers
Old 17-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish_mistress View Post
I am sure all the brudders here are happy too that you picked the RIGHT MAN!
Old 17-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoesteam View Post
Bro I am abit of a dinosaur when it comes to embedding videos. There are a quite few videos here : English Premier League | Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights

Ronaldo interviewing Anderson is hilarious.

The ESPN version from Sky is here : Media Player | espnstar.com

cheers
KUM SIA Bro Mangoesteam........

Mist upz ur reps liao..... keke

Cheerz
AC

Old 18-05-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Cudnt agree more wz you Bro ...he's an excellent player !

Quote:
YET ANOTHER TEAM TERRORIZED BY OUR TEVEZ.....!!!!!!!!!

Please SIGN HIM UP Sir Alex...............

Cheerz
AC
Old 18-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
KUM SIA Bro Mangoesteam........

Mist upz ur reps liao..... keke

Cheerz
AC
No problem bro. It was my pleasure.

Cheers
Old 18-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoZhuPo View Post

Reporting by Sammyboy reporter : BaoZhuPo (BZP)

BZP: So, Mr Benitez, what do you think of Manchester United clinching their 18th titles, or 11th EPL titles?

Benitz: Hmmm...(lips twisted)...it just mean they have more points...

BZP: huh? what you mean?

Benitez: If United win the league title, it means they will have points, but there are some very good teams in different positions in the table.
I used to have respect for him but not so now. How can he claim that Liverpool who is trophyless for yet another season be better than United?
Somebody please remind that guy that the league lasts 10 months. The league table at the end of 38 matches played will not lie.

I sincerely hope that United will win the Premier league again next year. This time, United would really have fulfilled what SAF set out to do when he took over - to knock Liverpool off their xxxking perch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1